Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bubbe and Zayde in town

Sorry for the absence of blogging, but we'll be back this weekend with a vengeance. Early this week, one could find the entire family hanging out. To badly paraphrase a great Townes Van Zandt song, "I've got three girls; two are human, one's a cat. All I love with all my heart and here is where they're at..."

IMG_0779.jpg

The big news, however, is that my wife's folks are in town for several days. There have been many new outfits and much cuteness. Here's Leila with Bubbe:

IMG_0786.jpg

and Zayde:

IMG_0793.jpg

BTW, if you don't know what Bubbe and Zayde actually mean, and haven't figured it out, try here.

----------------
Now playing: Townes Van Zandt - Two Girls
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a sweet New year all around...enjoy your vist...I miss them all.