Friday, August 24, 2007

The crib is here, and so is the future uncle

S.'s brother is here to visit, and his toes can be seen here (more photos from this weekend will be posted soon). Also making an appearance is the crib, which we finally got from the store and built. Just the installation of the car seat and the whole labor and delivery thing left...

IMG_0705.jpg

A short video documentary about the crib, including some breathtaking camera work (still learning to use the zoom properly) for your viewing pleasure:


----------------
Now playing: The Beatles - I'm So Tired
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Lou Faber said...

I'm so proud. An assembled crib and no obviously smashed thumbs and fingers, and no blood in sight. My work here is done.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! Excellent videographry, narration, and editing work :-) You are clearly ready for taking lots and lots of baby videos!! Shevah- you look soo cute! (Michael and Josh aren't half bad either, I supposed :-P)

Anonymous said...

I meant- I suppose, not supposed